The bridge was built in 1875 as truss bridge with spans of 40 m. Around 1930, the bridge was rebuilt and built as a viaduct spans to 20, were built in the new pillar between the existing. For the expansion and electrification a new concrete bridge cap was set up in 2001, which makes the bridge approximately a meter wide.